Hello lovelies, how is your week going? Mine is absolutely quiet with a lot of self communication. It’s very necessary for mind building as reading books could be of great help too ☺️. I woke up one morning to see the nomination from a wonderful blogger who has spent so much ink in dishing out adventurous travel stories of beautiful places he visited in Nigeria.
Still with the interest of changing the name of the website, Sandymusings has developed a thing for portraying Africa lifestyle which has attracted a lot of readership both national and international. We love everything lifestyle 😃.
Once again, thank you Ericotrips.wordpress.com for the nomination and am super excited to share lovely updates of your blog 😊.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logoI on your site.
3. Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
4. Nominate eleven other bloggers and ask them eleven new questions.
5. Notify the nominees about their nominations by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Q1. What inspired you to become a Blogger?
My love for creating content as well as a push from a close friend convinced me to start blogging and it’s been awesome all the way.
Q2. What are you most passionate about in relation to Blogging?
I love writing about Nigeria culture because it has a whole lot of richness in it and the world needs to see it.
Q3. What is your best source of inspiration when creating content?
I love reading Quora and Reddit. They give me a lot of inspiration as well as Pinterest. They keep me entertained and thrilled on some new stuffs and make me want to write on them.
Q4. What is the most creative thing you’ve ever done during your Blogging career?
It’s still new but am working on getting it fixed soon. Am working on linking podcast to my blog to create a better blogging relationship with my viewers.
Q5. If you had the pick of any place in the world for just 24 hours only, where would you go and what would you do?
I would love to take a trip to Denmark 🇩🇰 I want to visit the Faroe Island where I would love to see the extremely dramatic Coastlines. It has such a beautiful site in pictures ☺️.
Q7. What is the longest you have travelled continuously for without returning home?
I have had a few trips in my lifetime and they were all within Nigeria. My longest was from Lagos state to Benue state by road trip which lasted for 14 hours.
Q6. Are you currently in your home country? If not, where are you?
Am currently in my home country, Nigeria.
Q8. Can you share the best and worst meals you’ve eaten and where?
The best meal I had was a local Yoruba dish which is popularly known as Amala and Ewedu soup 😋 in Lagos state. What made it so interesting was the garnishing around it. My worse was another local food but this time, it’s a snack. The locals call it “WARA”. I was told it was made it of the milk of a cow 🤦🏾♀️.
Q9. Name one of your most cherished travel moments? Share a funny/memorable story if you don’t have any.
i was rushing down to Ikeja, Lagos state, for a seminar one faithful morning when I got into a public transport only to discover so many eyes staring at me. This got me so worried that I had to keep a close check on my face through the screen of my phone but I could barely see anything because it was a bit tinted. When I got down from the bus, I realized that my hair wig shifted a bit from my hair and made it obvious I was faking my hair 😅. I was so embarrassed 🤦🏾♀️.
Q10. What is still on your bucket list?
To build a strong network where Women can create wealth to help build their financial esteem and create wealth.
Q11. What “life lesson” do you have for everyone based on what you’ve learnt so far?
Life is so different from the classroom world and the sweet tales told by our parents. Most times we can get broken and knocked down but we must learn to stay tough to give it another blow but this time, we hope to break the defense of the walls.
My Nominees are:
- Amara the founder of Amaraglow. She’s an exceptional blogger with a crave for lifestyle blogging where she pictures her content in writing. Kindly check her out.
- Antonia founder of Beauty talk. She’s an amazing writer who deals on lifestyle as she creates an avenue for creativity in her articles.
- Janae Johnson founder of Janae_johnson. Her love for poems and entertainment has kept her readers going and she’s really amazing in her field.
- Ula founder of Simple ula. She’s a lifestyle blogger who concentrate more on portraying herself as a figure for sample. She writes basically about herself. My fav is “A letter to my baby”. Keep it up mam
- The Godly chic diaries. She, The Godly chic diaries , devoted her time to building the faith of people in her religious faith and sharing so much motivation as well as the hope and future in Jesus. I love reading her updates
- Kally founder of Middle me. She writes to inspire, give tips and easy fix to some pressing request. Her blog is really informative.
- Suzi founder of My colourful life. She focuses on lifestyle blogging. While blogging, she gives tips in some of her articles and sometimes write about herself especially about her best friends birthday ☺️
- Pooja founder of Life’s fine wine. She’s a lifestyle blogger who versatile inner field. She writes on food, travel and beauty. I enjoy reading her articles.
- Pink lady is the founder of Farah pink lady. She writes on Beauty and life style. You should check her blog. She’s got great content.
- Michael is the founder of Mcbloggy. He’s basically open for infortainment. He writes to inform and he really does his job well.
- New lune is a blog with the website: New line. She’s basically open for tips, inspirational articles and freebies 😃.
HERE ARE MY 11 WINNING QUESTIONS:
1. Why did you choose that profession?
2. What is your best childhood memory?
3. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
4. What do you feel most proud of?
5. What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
6. What was one of your most defining moments in life?
7. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
8. What are your top three favorite books and why?
9. What is your strongest personal quality?
10. What was your most embarrassing moment?
11. What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
Thank you so much for taking out time to read my blog. Do have a lovely weekend ahead 🍹